Are you looking to lay the groundwork for a successful 2022? We’ve got you covered. Here are PerformLine’s top trending special reports, guides, blogs, and more from this past year that can propel your company into a successful and compliant 2022.
Table of Contents
- 1. Complaint Risk Signal Report
- 2. The Social Media Compliance Checklist for Overseeing Loan Officers
- 3. Buy Now, Pay Later Interactive Regulations Map
- 4. Blog: Fair Lending Compliance Requires A Strong Compliance Management System
- 5. COMPLY Summit Session: An Outlook from CCOs
- 6. Study: Top 6 Terms Monitored and Remediated Across Credit Card Issuers’ Marketing Channels
1. Complaint Risk Signal Report
This report dives deep into consumer complaint data collected from the CFPB’s Consumer Complaint Database to highlight key trends, present notable observations, and provide actionable takeaways that every financial institution should know to mitigate compliance risk and head off potential investigations. Get your copy here.
2. The Social Media Compliance Checklist for Overseeing Loan Officers
Whether you have hundreds or thousands of loan officers, check out our Ultimate Social Media Compliance Checklist for Overseeing Loan Officers to ensure your organization’s compliance program is meeting the required standard. Get the checklist.
3. Buy Now, Pay Later Interactive Regulations Map
Based on where you are in the world, government regulations specific to BNPL companies vary. Check out this map to see what the current regulations are in your part of the world. Go to the map.
4. Blog: Fair Lending Compliance Requires A Strong Compliance Management System
Learn more about how a strong compliance management system can help your organization ensure compliance with fair lending laws and avoid potential discrimination in marketing communications. Read the blog post.
5. COMPLY Summit Session: An Outlook from CCOs
How are compliance professionals overcoming obstacles while managing the established risk appetite and remaining competitive? CCOs at Upstart, BBVA, and Plaid share their practical approaches to the challenges and changes that their compliance teams are faced with as they help their organization thrive. Watch the session on-demand.
6. Study: Top 6 Terms Monitored and Remediated Across Credit Card Issuers’ Marketing Channels
This study contains the top six monitored and remediated terms that these companies use in order to ensure language on these pages adheres to marketing and compliance requirements for marketing content across the web. Read the study.
We’re looking forward to 2022 & all the great new content that it will bring! Make sure you never miss a piece of content again – subscribe to PerformLine to get all of the latest reports, guides, videos, blogs & more delivered directly to your inbox.