Is your compliance team struggling to keep up with reviews and approvals of content coming from your fast-moving marketing team or partners?
Is your compliance review process manual and tedious?
Experiencing bottlenecks that slow down your speed-to-market?
We get it—and you’re not alone.
PerformLine’s Document Review allows companies like yours to streamline and automate the compliance review and approval process of marketing materials from both internal and external entities, thus increasing efficiency, reducing risk, and eliminating bottlenecks.
Here’s why leading companies use PerformLine’s Document Review for marketing compliance reviews and approvals—and why you should, too.
The importance of marketing compliance review and approvals for compliance
For consumer finance companies, ensuring that marketing materials comply with applicable laws and regulations is critical. Failure to do so can result in significant penalties and damaged brand reputation.
The first step of ensuring compliance is reviewing and approving marketing materials prior to publication.
Reviewing and approving marketing materials for compliance before they’re published is important for several reasons, including:
- Ensure regulatory compliance across regulations such as Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP), fair lending laws, and industry-specific guidelines
- Ensure compliance across partners and affiliates by reviewing their marketing materials to ensure they adhere to regulatory and brand guidelines
- Proactively mitigate risks by identifying and addressing compliance issues before content goes live, instead of scrambling to fix compliance violations after the content is live
- Build and maintain consumer trust by providing fair, accurate, and reliable information to consumers across all channels
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing materials to reinforce brand recognition and instill confidence in consumers
Using PerformLine’s Document Review for Compliance
With PerformLine’s Document Review, consumer finance companies can automate and streamline marketing compliance review and approvals within a single, easy-to-use platform.
PerformLine’s Document Review provides consumer finance companies with:
- Automated compliance verdicts: Each document is automatically reviewed and scored against regulatory requirements and brand guidelines to provide fast and accurate pass/fail verdicts
- Increased volume and scope of review: Through automation and technology, organizations can significantly increase the amount of marketing materials reviewed in just a fraction of the time, eliminating bottlenecks
- Maximized efficiency: Review, send feedback, and approve materials exponentially faster (one client reduced review time by 90%!)
- Simplified submission process: Any department, external partner, or agent can easily submit their marketing materials into the platform via email and receive an automatic regulatory and brand compliance score and instant feedback
- Regulatory compliance rulebooks: Utilize turn-key rulebooks built on regulatory expertise and required disclosures to monitor against to identify potential compliance issues
- Heightened accuracy: The use of technology and carefully-crafted rulebooks minimizes the risk of human error and ensures more accurate compliance assessments
- Documentation and archival for audits: Maintain a complete history of marketing compliance review, feedback, and approvals, ensuring readiness for any audit scenario
PerformLine can be utilized to review virtually any type of marketing asset or material, including:
- Social media posts
- Email newsletters
- Website content
- Landing pages
- Press releases
- Case studies
- Direct mailers
- Webinars and online presentations
- Video scripts and storyboards
- Podcast episodes
- Product catalogs
- Event materials (banners, flyers, handouts)
- Survey questionnaires
- And more
How Stride Bank reduced document review time by 90% using PerformLine
As part of their comprehensive, omni-channel compliance program with PerformLine, Stride Bank uses Document Review to monitor their network of national fintech partners. This allows them to automatically review and score hundreds of marketing materials, successfully reducing their document review time by 90%.
With PerformLine, Stride now has an automated, streamlined marketing review process—the same marketing materials that used to require multiple days of review and conversation can be reviewed, scored, and sent back to the partner as “approved” or with “noted issues” almost immediately.
“PerformLine allows us to be proactive about compliance with our fintech partners, without the heavy lift of analyzing each piece of marketing individually,” says Stride.
📖 Read Stride’s customer story for yourself
Get Started with PerformLine’s Document Review for compliance
Learn how you can streamline and automate the compliance review and approval process of marketing materials to increase efficiency, reduce risk, and eliminate bottlenecks. Request a demo of PerformLine today.