RegTech with Experience
Regulatory compliance refers to the process of ensuring that a company follows all the rules, laws, and guidelines set forth by governing bodies that are relevant to its industry. Failing to comply with these regulations can result in hefty fines, legal penalties, and reputational damage. To protect against non-compliance, companies must implement comprehensive compliance programs that include ongoing monitoring and risk assessments, employee training, and effective policies and procedures. Additionally, companies should stay up-to-date on changes in regulations and industry best practices, and work with trusted partners and technology solutions to help automate and streamline compliance processes.
Since 2007, PerformLine has been empowering clients to establish top-notch regulatory compliance programs. Our state-of-the-art technology leverages artificial intelligence, machine learning, and extensive knowledge of regulated industries and governing bodies to help enterprises automate their compliance programs and mitigate risk across all their customer touch points. Trust PerformLine to help your organization stay compliant and maintain customer trust.
Built on a Foundation of Regulatory Standards
Our rulebooks are crafted from regulatory bulletins, acts, documents, settlements, and industry standards from governing bodies including:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Federal Trade Commission
- Department of Education
- Federal Communications Commission
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Department of Labor
- State Attorneys General
- and more
Experts in Current Regulations and Acts
Our rulebooks cover a wide array of acts and regulations, ensuring that our clients remain compliant with the latest standards set by governing bodies, including:
- Dodd-Frank Act (Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act)
- UDAAP (Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices)
- CARD Act (Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure Act)
- TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act)
- Higher Education Act
- TILA (Truth in Lending Act)
- RESPA (Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act)
- Federal Trade Commission Act
- Map Rule (The Mortgage Acts and Practices Advertising Rule) and Regulation N
- ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- CARES Act (The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act)
- The Patriot Act
- FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act)
- SAFE Act (Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act)
Our Client Base Extends Across Various Regulated Industries
We deploy regulatory solutions for clients across a variety of industries including:
PerformLine empowers compliance teams to take control of web, call, messaging, email, document, and social media risk with a unified solution. Our powerful compliance platform provides comprehensive coverage across all your marketing channels and a complete view of risk.
Rulebooks for Enterprise Compliance programs
PerformLine’s proprietary rulebooks are the foundation of top-performing enterprise compliance programs. Built and refined with over a decade of experience in regulated industries and a proven track record of success across client compliance programs.
Personalized Compliance Review Services
PerformLine’s Pro Services offering provides a seamless solution for managing compliance. Our team of expert QA analysts will review every observation and deliver only curated and actionable alerts to your workflow based on the parameters you have set.
AI-Powered with Human Touch
PerformLine utilizes advanced AI technology to automate compliance processes and identify potential violations, yet we include a manual review step in our process to ensure a thorough evaluation of the context and relevance of each potential violation.
Discover Key Compliance Insights with Business Intelligence
PerformLine’s Business Intelligence offering delivers data-driven solutions that enable organizations to maximize their compliance and performance efforts. Offering in-depth analysis, comparative rankings, and visualization capabilities to uncover trends, optimize outcomes, and deliver a complete view of your compliance program across all marketing channels.