Pro Analytics provides clients with in-depth insights from their performance and compliance data.
PerformLine, the leading provider of multi-channel compliance technology, announced today the launch of Pro Analytics as part of its SaaS compliance platform.
When combined with PerformLine’s standard reporting interface, Pro Analytics enhances the capability of the reporting technology. It provides a single robust system with on-demand access to comprehensive analyses and visualizations that uncover deep intelligence from data, including:
- The creation of customized reports tailored to the metrics that matter for the C-Suite, Compliance, Sales, Content Controls, Operations, and Legal departments. Including KPI comparisons across multiple lines of business.
- Performance reporting of marketing and customer acquisition partners, domains, agents, departments.
- Identification of patterns and trends in sales and customer engagement initiatives.
- Detailed analyses and metrics on the performance of contact center agents and QA activities.
- A single source of truth for consistency and alignment of compliance KPIs improving speed-to-market, accelerating sales and driving efficiencies.
“Pro Analytics was born out of PerformLine’s relentless quest to turn data into insights and to provide a product that helps users make the most out of their data, ultimately making more informed, smarter business decisions,” said Tony Paterno, Vice President of Operations at PerformLine. “It’s been rewarding to see such quick client adoption to using Pro Analytics and to see our clients dig their heels into the deeper data insights.”
PerformLine is a leading provider of compliance technology that empowers leaders with a first-line of defense solution to mitigate risk across consumer touchpoints including web, voice, chat, email and social media from one platform. By combining scalable technology with a proprietary rule engine, PerformLine automates the path to discover, monitor and mitigate compliance risks and ensure brand safety.
The PerformLine SaaS platform features full workflow capabilities, real-time analytics, remediation, and monitoring while providing clients with significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities across channels and departments. For more information, visit http://www.PerformLine.com or follow PerformLine on Twitter and LinkedIn.