We are thrilled to formally announce the addition of Business Intelligence to PerformLine’s compliance platform. Every day, our platform generates millions of powerful business-critical data points for our clients, and now they can be harnessed into customized insights with Business Intelligence.
Every organization has unique needs when it comes to data and the insights they are looking for. With the enhanced capabilities Business Intelligence provides, users can now interact, manipulate and create tailored data-driven stories to answer their most acute and pressing questions. Business Intelligence empowers confident decision-making with data-driven stories, in just a few clicks.
How does Business Intelligence work?
When combined with PerformLine’s standard reporting interface, Business Intelligence enhances the capability of our reporting technology. It provides one robust system with on-demand access to additional comprehensive analyses and visualizations that uncover deeper relationships within data, including:
- Performance of marketing and customer acquisition partners, domains, agents & departments
- QA activities across agents or vendors
- Rulebook management analytics
- Remediation efficiency over time
- KPIs comparisons across lines of business
Earlier this summer, we previewed Business Intelligence within an exclusive client workshop at COMPLY and since then have onboarded both existing and new clients to Business Intelligence. These clients are experiencing the tremendous benefits the technology offers including:
- Analysis of both performance and compliance data for a complete picture
- Insights to improve speed-to-market, accelerate sales, measure success and drive efficiencies
- Custom reports on the metrics that matter for Compliance, Sales, Content Controls, Operations, Legal and C-Suites
Business Intelligence was born out of PerformLine’s relentless quest to turn data into insights and to provide a product that helps users make the most out of their data, ultimately making more informed, smarter business decisions. It’s been rewarding to see such a quick client adoption to using Business Intelligence and to see our clients dig their heels into the deeper data insights.
If you’d like to learn more about Business Intelligence capabilities and the suite of compliance offerings PerformLine’s platform provides, speak to one of our experts today.