PerformMatch™ provides expanded discovery capabilities through Kraken™, a proprietary web compliance crawl. Kraken discovers unknown URLs that lead providers and their affiliates are using to promote your brand and may have potential compliance violations.
How it Works
Kraken crawls and mines the web to expand the depth and breadth of URLs discovered for monitoring. By applying self-learning technologies and proprietary techniques, Kraken discovers instances of ads and landing pages with potential compliance violations that are generating leads for your brand. Discovered violations feed valuable ad data and decrypted site ownership information back into Kraken allowing it to search deeper and more accurately for potential compliance violations from affiliates and sub-affiliates.
Kraken allows the monitoring capabilities of the PerformMatch solution to extend beyond unknown URLs—adding significant value to any EDU marketer’s compliance efforts.
- Self-learning web crawl that discovers previously unknown URLs
- Uncovers violations to be addressed and monitored
- Screen shots and source code collected
- 24/7/365 automated and scalable discovery
- All pages processed through PerformMatch for potential compliance violations
- Reputation management via monitoring of user review and blogs
- URL ownership and aggregator/network affiliation
- Sub affiliate discovery