PerformLine’s Merchant Monitoring solution mitigates payments risk with complete oversight of e-commerce merchants
New York City, NY— March 09, 2017— PerformLine, the leading RegTech company that delivers automated compliance solutions, today announced the launch of its Merchant Monitoring solution which mitigates payments risk with complete oversight of e-commerce merchants. The only platform to offer a true omni-channel merchant coverage solution, PerformLine’s Merchant Monitoring solution provides massive efficiency, complete automation and relentless oversight to ensure seamless merchant management and compliance.
In an effort to keep up with the constant innovation in payments such as chatbot payments, PerformLine developed its Merchant Monitoring offering to deliver a solution that provides hyper efficient, payment partner and omni-channel merchant compliance coverage. No other platform provides web, voice and chat oversight together to provide a single view of merchant compliance. The comprehensive nature of the platform affords users automation and efficiency otherwise not obtainable – resulting in time and money savings.
“We’re excited to bring our Merchant Monitoring solution to market to give those in the payments space the same comprehensive compliance coverage we bring to our clients in other regulated markets,” said Alex Baydin, PerformLine CEO. “With the PerformLine compliance platform, merchant acquirers, processors, ISOs, payment facilitators or anyone that holds merchant risk can now monitor across their web, voice and chat channels for complete coverage from one platform. It’s game-changing.”
Key features of PerformLine’s Merchant Monitoring solution include:
- Data-Gathering to Validate Merchants– The platform gathers important data on merchants and provides it in an easy-to-view format—a key “who to work with” indicator.
- Uncovering the Unknown– The proprietary crawler searches the web gathering information about associated merchant sites that may not otherwise have been known about.
- Manage Merchants via Categories– The customizable Rules Engine monitors the activity of merchants according to predefined rules and documents that activity via specified categories.
- Score Immediately – The rules engine applies rules immediately and provides a real-time score of any merchants’ pages.
- Supports All Types of Merchant On-Boarding– Through PerformLine’s extensive experience with customers in the financial sector, it has designed an on-boarding process that is easy and efficient.
PerformLine will be at the Merchant Acquirers’ Committee (MAC) Conference, which is dedicated to educating individuals responsible for risk mitigation and regulatory compliance, March 21-23, 2017 in Las Vegas. Meetings can be scheduled with john[at]performline[dot]com during the conference.
PerformLine demo requests are available via www.PerformLine.com.
PerformLine is the leading RegTech company delivering automated compliance solutions for enterprises looking to mitigate regulatory risk and ensure brand safety. Its cloud-based platform empowers compliance functions with the intelligence, insights and tools needed to mitigate risk across all consumer interactions channels including web, voice, chat and mobile. PerformLine provides its clients with significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities across channels and departments. COMPLY2017, PerformLine’s RegTech and Compliance Conference, is taking place on June 7-8, 2017 in NYC. Register here.