As the 2020 election continues and we wait for a final call of who will be our president for the next four years, what lies ahead for financial services, fintech, regulation, and compliance are uncertain. But, there are several resources that shed some light onto how the results could potentially impact the industry.
Here are 8 resources that we’ve found helpful and insightful.
- 13 Areas Impacted by the 2020 Election and What You Need to Know (Venable LLP)
- Financial Firms Gear Up for Biden and an Emboldened Consumer Watchdog (The Wall Street Journal)
- Election 2020: What Should The Banking Industry Expect From Biden Or Trump? (Banking Dive)
- How Each U.S Presidential Candidate Could Impact The FinTech Industry (Business Insider)
- The 2020 Elections: What To Expect in Consumer Finance in 2021 and Beyond (JD Spura)
- Why a Biden Win Could Be Good for FinTech (Banking Dive)
- Bank-FinTech Relationships In The Dark Until U.S Election Results Declared (Bobsguide)
- Gearing Up to Buckle Down: How Election Results Could Affect Compliance (PerformLine)
Know of another helpful resource on this topic? Send it to us so we can share!