As regulatory concerns continue to heighten in every channel and vertical, marketers turn to the PerformMatch SaaS platform to document their entire compliance process, including remediation, within our easy-to-use platform.
PerformMatch™ is the first SaaS compliance platform to provide marketers real-time automated monitoring to assess compliance with both federal regulations and individual brand marketing policies.
- PerformMatch for Marketers: Provides marketers with real-time, automated monitoring of affiliates, aggregators and publishers to assess compliance with both federal regulations and individual brand marketing polices
- PerformMatch for Publishers: Provides real-time automated monitoring of affiliates and lead partners to assess compliance with both federal regulations and individual brand marketing policies
- PerformMatch BPS: Best Practices for Schools rules set helps higher education marketers proactively begin self regulation of their online advertising campaigns against misrepresentations. It was created in accordance with federal regulations and is updated regularly
- PerformMatch Marketing Guidelines Compliance: Allows marketers to create individual compliance rules based on their own brand guidelines
- PerformMatch Call Center Monitoring (CCM): Automatically transcribes, reviews and analyzes every call minute to identify possible regulatory compliance violations or violations brand marketing guidelines – no spot checking here
- PerformMatch Worklow: Allows our Clients to document their entire compliance process, including remediation, within one platform
- PerformMatch Remediation Service: This service rounds out the PerformMatch compliance offering by helping clients take action on their regulatory and brand monitoring efforts. Our remediation experts take action by ensuring that potential regulatory and brand violations by a clients channel partners are being addressed and corrected
- Comply Badge Program: is the industry’s first identification badge for marketers to visibly demonstrate their commitment to upholding regulatory compliance guidelines
The PerformLine Difference
Marketing Guidelines Compliance
Community Rule Set