PerformMatch for Publishers and Agencies
PerformMatch™ is the first SaaS compliance platform to provide real-time automated monitoring of affiliates and lead partners to assess compliance with both industry wide regulatory guidelines and individual company marketing policies.
- Quickly identify and remove non-compliant affiliates
- Ensure proprietary content and directly owned sites are always up-to-date with accurate company marketing guidelines
- Jump start your compliance efforts with the industry-leading PerformMatch rules set
- Protect your lead caps by investing in compliance technology and actively manage your compliance score
- Access robust historical data to respond to internal or external creative and landing page audit requests
- Save time and money by automating your compliance management process
- Daily screen grabs of traffic and lead sources including ads, landing pages and dynamic forms
- Compliance scores on a campaign, marketer, URL and affiliate level
- Actionable data, reporting and alerts
- Custom rules created and weighted per specific needs
- Schedule new rules checks on-demand to keep affiliates compliant with frequently changing company data
- Leverage PerformMatch to ensure compliance with the federal regulations
The PerformLine Difference
Best Practices Rule Sets
PerformMatch Best Practices are compliance rule sets that allows marketers to proactively begin self regulation of their online advertising campaigns against misrepresentations. PerformMatch Best Practices rule sets are created in accordance with federal regulations for industries such as Higher Education, Mortgage, Debt Settlement, Debt Collection, Credit Card and Insurance.
Marketing Guidelines Compliance
Marketers can create custom compliance rules based on their own brand guidelines. These rules are used to ensure lead providers are following your company’s guidelines in areas such as: brand safety, form accuracy, geo specific disclaimers, accreditation and more.
Community Rule Set
PerformLine is in the unique position to help our clients benefit from the collective learnings across our PerformMatch client network. Using our Community Rule Set, which anonymously gathers and groups the trigger terms and phrases our marketers and lead vendors are using to monitor campaigns for compliance, members benefit from this shared learning.