PerformMatch for Marketers
PerformMatch™ is the first SaaS compliance platform to provide marketers with real-time, automated monitoring of affiliates, aggregators and publishers to assess compliance with both federal regulations and individual company marketing polices.
- Quickly identify and remove non-compliant lead providers
- Ensure accurate representation of your brand, program descriptions, logos, accreditation language, etc.
- Jump start your compliance efforts with the industry-leading PerformMatch rules set
- Stay compliant with federal regulations via automated monitoring
- Access robust historical data to respond to internal or external creative and landing page audit requests
- Save time and money by automating compliance processes
- Daily snapshots of traffic and lead sources including ads, landing pages and dynamic forms
- Compliance scores on a campaign, marketer, URL and lead provider level
- Custom rules created and weighted per specific needs
- Schedule new rule checks on demand to keep lead providers compliant with frequently changing company information, etc.
- Leverage PerformMatch rules set to uncover any misrepresentations outlined in federal regulations
The PerformLine Difference
Best Practices Rule Sets
PerformMatch Best Practices are compliance rule sets that allows marketers to proactively begin self regulation of their online advertising campaigns against misrepresentations. PerformMatch Best Practices rule sets are created in accordance with federal regulations for industries such as Higher Education, Mortgage, Debt Settlement, Debt Collection, Credit Card and Insurance.
Marketing Guidelines Compliance
Marketers can create custom compliance rules based on their own brand guidelines. These rules are used to ensure lead providers are following your company’s guidelines in areas such as: brand safety, form accuracy, geo specific disclaimers, accreditation and more.
Community Rule Set
PerformLine is in the unique position to help our clients benefit from the collective learnings across our PerformMatch client network. Using our Community Rule Set, which anonymously gathers and groups the trigger terms and phrases our marketers and lead vendors are using to monitor campaigns for compliance, members benefit from this shared learning.